From Beginner to Superior levels, courses focus on active student participation in conversational French as well as writing skills. At the end of each level, you can appear for the corresponding Diploma.
|A1||100 hours||Saison A1||DELF A1|
|A2||120 hours||Saison A2||DELF A2|
A1 – Basic User
• Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs
of a concrete type.
• Can introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where
he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has.
• Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help
A2 – Basic User
• Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
• Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment, and matters in areas of
|B1||200 hours||Saison B1||DELF B1|
|B2||200 hours||Saison B2||DELF B2|
B1 – Independent User
• Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school,leisure, etc.
• Can deal with most situations likely to arise whilst traveling in an area where the language is spoken.
• Can produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest.
• Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes, and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations
for opinions and plans.
B2 – Independent User
• Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialization.
• Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
• Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
|C1||200 hours||–||DALF C1|
|C2||200 hours||–||DALF C2|
C1 – Proficient User
• Can express him/herself fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
• Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organizationalpatterns, connectors, and cohesive devices.
C2 – Proficient User
• Can understand with ease virtually everything heard or read.
• Can summarize information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation.
• Can express him/herself spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in more complex situations.
To Download the Brochure for Regular courses at Alliance Française de Bhopal, click here:BOOKLET 2021 -BHOPAL VERSION
Bhopal : 0755 246 6595 // +91 74708 27253 (Whats App)
Indore : 0731 407 6219 // +91 88398 07095 (Whats App)
Alliance Francaise also offers private classes – Please contact us directly for enquiries and booking.