French in School programme
“French in School” is a linguistic, educational, and cultural offer specifically designed for schools teaching French.
✅ Your school already offers French classes to students.
✅ The entire community – administration, teachers, parents, and students – shows a real interest in foreign languages and in French in particular.
✅ Your teachers of French want to consolidate their skills in order to further improve your student’s results.
✅ You want to involve your school in a co-working project with us.
The goal is to support public or private Indian schools, and to upgrade the quality of the teaching of French provided in the participating schools.
‘French in Schools’ co-construction of French curricula in these schools
The Alliance Française network has all the legitimacy to work with you to provide, via our cooperation attachés, directors / course instructors and / or educational coordinator, valuable expertise in the construction of French language academic programs.
- Annual Sessions of in-service training for the French language teachers of the School
- Reduced cost of school material when ordered through Alliance Française,
- Reduced rate of DELF examination for your students,
- Information sessions on higher studies in France by Campus France for school students
- Access to our scholarship programmes for French Language Teachers of the School
- Access to Culturethèque (multimedia library),
- Access to IF Cinéma (a platform giving access to French movies),
- Invitation for your students to participate in cultural events organised by Alliance Française.