Assistant d’anglais – Discover France while teaching English
Do you have a good level both in French and in English?
You may then:
- Teach English in France
- Attend courses in French Universities
- Discover France
The Indian Tutors teaching English program
This program, jointly proposed by the Embassy of France and the French Ministry of National Education, enables each year to a wide number of foreign students who are learning French to become more familiar with the language and culture of France while ensuring within French Secondary Schools and Institutes of higher learning, the authenticity of their language and the richness of their culture.
- be an Indian national
- not being part of this program in the past
- under 35 years old as on 1st October 2016
- hold the IELTS (academic) certificate from the British Council with a minimum grade score of 7.5
- justify a B1 level of the Alliance Française or a B.A. in French from an Indian University
This program aims at:
- offering a stay of linguistic and cultural discovery through a direct contact with France while ensuring 12 hours a week of teaching
- easing the learning of additional knowledge and skills in the academic context of French studies. The Indian Tutors must, as much as possible, take courses in a French University as an auditor
- favoring friendships and mutual consideration between French and Indians, thus renewing and enhacing mutual understanding between our two cultures
For more information
If you have questions regarding the program, contact the French Language Office of the Embassy by e-mail:email@example.com. Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.